Friday, July 20, 2012

When was the last time you watched TV?

It has been over 4 years since I have actually watched TV and probably over 15 years since I had cable. That is because I watch all my content online. Before Netflix, I simply went to Showcase, CTV, CBC, etc and watched the episodes online when I felt like it. No longer am I tied to a schedule or worry about setting the PVR. What if the power goes out and it doesn't record?

Here is an interesting article on the state of TV and Video Streaming. The Networks Are Dead Long Live The Network is an interesting article and shows the benefits of Networks to stream their content with pre-roll. The problem is once they stream it how do people find it. Look no further than this blog and the soon website that will make it easier for you to find this content.

If you have shows you wish to watch but cannot find legal streams, or if you have feeds that will make it easier for indexing the streams, please email them to Chris Williams at chrisw_88@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment